You need minimum 5-year CST Wing Chun teaching experience (adult and kid’s classes) to be a potential candidate for this job, with evidence of teaching experience in a recognized school of Grandmaster Chu Shong Tin’s Wing Chun Lineage.
We are looking for Instructors who are passionate about teaching this unique method of internal Wing Chun and who are willing to teach both adult and children’s classes, starting from as young as 3-years old.
Other attributes required will be enthusiastic and high-energy (in particular for the younger kids classes) as well as a team player and able to follow instructions of the general manager, operations manage and head teacher/s.
Job duties will include and are not limited to:
- Teaching adults and kids’ classes
- Writing and updating class curriculums
- Assisting in managing and teaching of new instructors and interns
- Other managerial duties related to setting up, conducting and quality control of teachers, classes and overall services provided by Mindful Wing Chun
- Wing Chun Certification from a Chu Shong Tin Wing Chun school
- TESOL or TEFL certification (required for teaching our kids classes which have the added benefit of practicing the English language for the local kids)
- Valid First aid certificate
- University degree (as a minimum educational level)
- Minimum 3-years study within the Mindful Wing Chun Online school (highly preferred but not compulsory)
Applicant MUST be fully vaccinated to the minimum HKSAR requirement for this industry.