You need minimum 2-year CST Wing Chun teaching experience for adult classes to be a potential candidate for this job, with evidence of teaching experience in a recognized school of Grandmaster Chu Shong Tin’s Wing Chun Lineage.
Having experience in teaching Wing Chun to kids is also preferred but not compulsory for the application of this roll.
Job duties will include and are not limited to:
- Teaching adults classes
- Strictly following specified class curriculums provided by Mindful Wing Chun
- Meeting and greeting students (and parent in kids’ classes) and signing them into the class, scanning vaccination records, offering them water, answering any questions they may have before and after class etc.
- Other basic instructor duties such as upkeep of cleanliness, class risk assessments for each location,
- Wing Chun Certification or a letter of recommendation from a Chu Shong Tin Wing Chun school
- Fluent English speaking
- Valid First aid certificate
- Minimum 1-years study within the Mindful Wing Chun Online school (highly preferred but not compulsory)
Applicant MUST be fully vaccinated to the minimum HKSAR requirement for this industry.